Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus contains two forms of bioavailable calcium with Vitamin D and a range of accessory nutrients to support bone health. Super Calcium Plus supports healthy bone mineralisation, density and strength, in addition to maintaining healthy teeth, supporting muscle and nervous system function, cardiovascular wellness and assisting with the prevention of osteoporosis and osteopaenia.
- Support Healthy Bones and Teeth.
- Contains Trace Minerals.
- Bioavailable Calcium.
- With Silicon, D3 and Boron.
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcim and other minerals. Though calcium is often the focal point of nutrition when it comes to bone health, there are in fact a wide range of nutrients essential for the strength of this tissue, such magnesium, silicon, boron, Vitamin K and zinc1. Many of these nutrients have been studied individually with relation to bone mineral density, such as zinc.
This mineral was shown to be an important determinant of postmenopausal osteoporosis risk2. In fact, one of the most important determinants for bone mineral density and osteoporosis prevention is weight bearing exericse. The stress caused by muscles pulling on bones causes them to fortify and build, just as a muscle does. The ideal exercise would involve both upper and lower limb exercises.
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron is a high strength calcium supplement with cofactors, including vitamin D and boron, formulated to strengthen bone and tissue during growth and in older adults to maximise bone density and recduce risk of osteoporosis.
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron Contains:
- Calcium - a vital mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses
- Magnesium - enhances calcum absorption and deposition
- Boron - a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body
- Zinc - an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc
- Vitamin D3 - assists in the regulation of calcium balance3
- Price CT et al. Essential nutrients for bone health and a review of their availability in the average north American diet. The Open Orthopaedics Journal. 2012 Vol 6 p.143-149
- Razmandeh R et al. Association of zinc, copper and magnesium with bone mineral density in Iranian postmenopausal women - a case control study. Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders. 2014 Vol 13
- Holick M.F. Vitamin D: A D-Lightful SOlution for Health. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2011 Vol 59;6 p.872-880
How to Use Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron
Adults - Take 1 tablet, three time daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years of age - ake only as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Calcium (as citrate)|
|Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM|
|Magnesium (as oxide)|
|Boron (as Borax)|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)|
|Zinc (as gluconate)|
|- Equiv. vit. D3|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)|
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb extract equiv. to dry|
Does not contain any added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.