Herbs of Gold B Sustained Release contains a complete B Complex with Vitamin C, Biotin, Choline and Inositol. B Sustained Release time-releases nutrients over an 8 hour period to support a healthy stress response and energy production.
- Keeps you boosted for 8 hours!
- Mood, Stress and Nootropic Support.
- Maintain Healthy Blood Vessels.
- Support for Stress and Mild Anxiety.
- Mental and Physical Stress Support.
Herbs of Gold B Complete sustained release is a combination of vitamins that can relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety, as well as assist with a host of other common maladies. This product is designed to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
Herbs of Gold B Complete contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and 400mcg of folic acid plus vitamin C. B vitamins are water soluble, which means that they are less likely to be stored in tissues and drawn upon when needed. Therefore, small amounts "trickling" into the blood over an extended period of time is certainly a good thing.
The individual B vitamins have hundreds of uses in the body. And when taken together as a B complex supplement have an unparalleled synergistic action. For instance, each tablet of Herbs of Gold B Complete contains 100mg of Vitamin B1 or Thiamine. This nutrient has been demonstrated to support healthy glucose metabolism, as well as supporting the conversion of other macronutrients to energy1. Furthermore, evidence is accumulating fast on the use of Thiamine for the prevention and management of alzheimer's disease2.
Herbs of Gold B Complete contains 80mg of vitamin B2, or Riboflavin, which has many uses, one of which is the treatment of migraine headaches3. The combination of Vitamins B6, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), and B12 are crucial for the management of homocysteine levels. Elevated levels of homocysteine are a risk marker for cardiovascular disease4.
Vitamins B5, B6 and Vitamin C are commonly known as the adrenal restorative nutrients, which assist in the rehabilitation of exhausation, or even when individuals are adapting to a lower caffeine intake. B vitamins assist with stress management and energy production via the citric acid cycle.
Herbs of Gold B Complete is a fantastically versatile product that can assist with the maintenance of general health, thereby supporting quality of life.
- Lonsdale D. A review of the biochemistry, metabolism and clinical benefits of thiamin(e) and its derivateives. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2006 Vol 3;1 p.49-59
- Gibson GE et al. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) and dementia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2016 Vol 1367;1 p.21-30
- Boehnke C et al. High-dose riboflavin treatment is efficacious in migraine prophylaxis: an open study in a tertiary care centre. European Journal of Neurology. 2004 Vol 11;7 p.475-477
- Chaava MM et al. Homocysteine as risk marker of cardiovascular disease. Georgian Medical News. 2005 Vol 127 p.65-70
How to Use Herbs of Gold B Complete
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Herbs of Gold B Sustained Release Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)|
|- equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.