Herbs of Gold 1-2-3 Detox
- Remove Pathogenic Bacteria
- Reinoculate with Beneficial Strains
- Support Liver Health
Herbs of Gold 1-2-3 Detox delivers 3 premium products to CLEAR, CLEAN & REPAIR! Each Herbs of Gold 1-2-3 Detox contains:
- Herbs of Gold ParaStrike (60 tabs) - Antimicrobial Worming Formula
- Herbs of Gold LiverCare (60 tabs) - to provide liver support, relieve digestive disturbances & assist fat metabolism
- Herbs of Gold Probiotic+SB (60 caps) - to restore healthy intestinal bacteria, support healthy digestive function & provide immune support
1-2-3 Detox is a must for anyone suffering with digestive problems such as flatulence, abdominal bloating and the feeling of fullness. 1-2-3 Detox gets eliminates microbles from the body, cleans and detoxifys and then recolinises the intestines with "good" Bacteria.
Herbs of Gold 1-2-3 Detox also supports the healthy functioning of the liver, with the inclusion of Herbs of Gold Liver Care. This product contains powerful liver supportive herbs, that protect this important organ, as well as support regeneration and bile synthesis. Clinical trials indicate that St Mary's Thistle alone has a liver protective effect, supports liver regeneration, prevents collagen fibre deposits in the liver and even supports the kidneys and boosts antioxidant status1,2.
The liver is an important organ, that even plays an important role in synthesizing bile, required for the emulsification of dietary fats. Once bile is produced in the liver, it is actually stored in the gallbladder, where it is concentrated up to ten times in potency, ready for the next meal. Fat emulisifcation via bile is the first stage of fat digestion. The final stage is the enzymatic degradation of fats with lipase.
Herbs of Gold 1-2-3 Detox is great detoxification support, particularly useful after periods of holidaying, when the diet may not have been ideal, or as part of a general health and wellness program.
- Koujan SE et al. Effects of Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn. (silymarin) extract supplementation on antioxidant status and hs-CRP in patients withy type 2 diabetes mellitus: A randomized, triple-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 2015 Vol 22;2 p.290-296
- Bahmani M et al. Silybum marianum: Beyond Hepatoprotection. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine. 2015 Vol 20;4
***Please see individual products for more information, directions for use and ingredients***