Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is a broad spectrum antioxidant supplement to strengthen our endogenous antioxidant network and protect cells against free-radical damage. Grape Seed Gold uticontains high-quality French sourced Grape Seed extract with Glutathione, Betacarotene, Vitamin E and C, Zinc and Selenium.
- Powerful Antioxidant.
- Protect Against Free-Radicals.
- 30,000mg Grape Seed.
- with Glutathione & Selenium.
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is standardised to contain the antioxidant actives procyanidins or oligomeric procyanidins (OPC's). Procyanidins and OPCs have been identified as powerful antioxidants that assist in protecting against free-radicals1. Grape Seed Gold may help maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Research indicates that this extract is helpful with hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and hypertension2.
Grape Seed Extract may help to maintain the integrity of blood vessels and veins and microcirculation especially to the periphary, which may help mangage symptoms of swelling, heaviness and tingling in the legs. Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold also delivers glutathione a potent antioxidant and which also supports phase 2 liver detoxification3. Further enhanced with vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc and selenium this potent formula can neutralise free radicals and reduce the damage of oxidative stress.
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is a great all round health promoting supplement, and is especially indicated when the diet is lacking in vital antioxidants, or to assist in quenching the free-radicals generated during intense aerobic exercise.
- Belcaro G et al. Grape Seed Procyanidins in Pre- and Mild Hypertension: A Registry Study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013
- Akaberi M and Hosseinzadeh H. Grapes (Vitis vinifera) as a potential candidate for the therapy of the metabolic syndrome. Phytotherapy Research. 2016 Vol 30;4 p.540-556
- Kerksick C and Willoughby D. The antioxidant role of glutathione and N-Acetyl-Cysteine supplements and exercise-induced oxidative stress. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2005 Vol 2;2+
How to Use Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract equiv. to dry|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate|
|- Equiv. natural vitamin E|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yease, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.