Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Fat Burning & Weight Management
- Memory & Brain function
- Nerve Conduction & Co-ordination
- Support Natural Energy Levels
- Exercise Recovery and Performance
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a versatile product, that is useful for so much more than what it is primarily sold for, i.e., fat burning. Research has been delineating more precise details regarding this super dipeptide over the past few decades. Dipeptide = two amino acids linked together, in this case, methionine and lysine. It's kind of somewhere between an amino acid and a protein, which can be absorbed in tact without degradation in the gastrointestinal tract.
You will notice that there is an acetyl in the title of Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine. So, you're not just getting the dipeptide, but also an acetyl group, which is important to ensure that this nutrient can pass through the blood brain barrier and donate acetyl groups to support the synthesis of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine has been identified as a supporter of memory and learning ability1.
Furthermore, Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine may also be used to support mitochonrial health and natural energy production. In fact, a clinical trial in chronic fatigue syndrome sufferers demonstrated that it improves energy levels2. This is likely due to the fact that carnitine plays the important role of transporting long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for energy synthesis. Hence, its use in fat burning or weight loss programs.
And it has been shown to be helpful for this purpose too. An extensive systematic review and meta-analysis undertaken in 2016 indicated that carnitine use during a weight loss program led to 1.3kg more fat loss, compared to placebo3. So, Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine certainly is a versatile product.
Carnitine has also been shown to improve bood supply to muscles during exercise, decrease markers of muscle damage, have an antioxidant effect, protect nerves from damage and also function as a natural anti-depressant4,5. This makes Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine a great product for use before and/or after exercise, as well as when the mood needs a boost in the general direction of positive.
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is another great product from an innovative market leader in wellness and sports health.
- Hassle M.E. The Role of Acetylcholine in Learning and Memory. Current Opinion in Neurobiology 2006 Vol 16;6 p.710-715
- Plioplys A.V. and Plioplys S. Amantadine and L-carnitine treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. Neuropsychobiology, 1997 Vol 35;1 p.16-23
- Pooyandjoo M et al. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, 2016, Vol 17; 10 p. 970-976
- Fielding R et al. L-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients, 2018 Vol 10
- Traina G. The neurobiology of acetyl-L-carnitine. Frontiers in Bioscience, 2016 Vol 1;21 p.1314-1329
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine Directions:
Take 2 capsules twice a day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine may be used to:
Assist energy production; Assist fat burning and weight management; Help maintain a healthy nervous system; Support mood management; Assist memory and cognitive function; Helps relieve physical and mental fatigue; Support sperm production and motility.
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is great for:
Bodybuilders and competition dieters; Individuals on weight management programs; Ageing individuals; Any athlete, sports person or individual wanting to maintain a healthy physique, assist energy production and support general wellbeing.
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Acetyl levocarnitine hyrochloride (acetyl L-carnitine hyrochloride)|