Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro
- Antioxidant Support
- Conifer beta-sitosterol
- Mineral Cofactors
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro has been formulated with proprietary Cranberry fruit powder (Flowens™), beta-sitosterols in the form of Phytopin® and other synergistic nutrients for the maintenance of prostate health.
Selenium plays numerous roles in supporting thyroid hormone synthesis and the immune system, but also regulates glutathione peroxidase activity, an important antioxidant enzyme1,2.
Zinc serves the crucial biochemical role of supporting a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the body called superoxide disutase3. Perhaps more importantly is the ability of this mineral to reduce activity of 5-alpha reductase, an enzymes that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Elevated levels of dihydrotetosterone have been associated with benign protatic hypertrophy.
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro Indications
- Prostate Pro supports and maintains healthy, normal prostate function.
- Prostate Pro provides relief of urinary tract symptoms in mature or ageing men such as incomplete emptying of the bladder, frequency and urgency of urination, weak urinary steam, and intermittency.
- Prostate Pro contains antioxidants that act as free radical scavengers.
- Prostate Pro may help to enhance and promote prostate health.
- Bouvier N and Millart H. Relationships between selenium deficiency and 3,5,3'-triiodothyronine (T3) synthesis. Annales d'endocrinologie. 1997 Vol 58;4 p.310-315
- Baker R.D., et al. Selenium regulation of glutathione peroxidase in human hepatoma cell line Hep3B. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics.1993, Vol 304;1 p.53-57
- Tainer JA et al. Structure and mechanism of copper, zinc superoxide dismutase. Nature. 1983 Vol 306;5940 p.284-287
How to Use Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit powder (Flowers)|
|Conifer phytosterol complex (Phytopin)|
|- Equiv. sitosterol (beta-sitosterol)|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)|