Herbs of Gold Stress Ease contains a premium range of herbal extracts to support a healthy stress response, promote energy production and adrenal gland health. Stress Ease contains powerful adaptogenic herbs used traditionally to improve adaptation to a wide range of stressors, such as intense exercise, challenging work or psychological stress.
- Adrenal Support.
- Regulate the Stress Response.
- Combat Fatigue.
- Improve Physical and Mental Performance.
Rhodiola rosea has been identified as assisting with increasing stress resolution and the prevention of stress-related burnout and diseases that may arise from this1. Furthermore, individials supplementing with this powerful herb often notice increases in energy. Herbs of Gold Stress Ease is great for stress management, prevention and general energy levels in high pressure environments.
This product also contains Withania somnifera—also known as Winter Cherry, Ashwagandha and Indian Ginseng—which, like Rhodiola, is an adaptogenic herb that supports a more favourable response to stress2.
Additionally, Herbs of Gold have added Licorice and Rehmannia to this formulation. Both of these herbal medicines are commonly used for the management of adrenal gland insufficiency or fatigue. During times of stress or high acitivty level, the adrenal glands have to produce a lot of stress hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline.
These are actuallty the hormones that help us deal with the stress on hand, keeping us alert and energised. However, if adrenal gland function declines, usually due to a prolongued period of stress, these hormones can also decline, particularly cortisol, making us feel quite drained, tired or burned out, or all of them at once! Herbal Medicines like Licorice and Rehmannia have been used in traditional medicine for a long time for the management of these types of conditions, supporting the adrenal gland and healthy hormone synthesis.
L-Tyrosine is in the formulation, at 150mg per tablet. This conditionally essential amino acid is termed as such because it can not be synthesiezed in adequate amounts under certain physiological conditons, such as psychological stress. L-Tyrosine is synthesized from phenylananine, and is used for the synthesis of adrenaline, noradrenaline and thyroid hormones, making it integral for adrenal gland health3.
Herbs of Gold Stress Ease is an exceptional blend of herbal and nutritional support during times of high demand or when your demands have been too high for too long.
- Anghelescu I-G et al. Stress managment and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 2018
- Chandrasekhar K., Kapoor J., Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2012 Vol 34;3 p.255–262
- Jongkees B.J. et al. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands—a review. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2015 Vol 70 p.50-57
Stress Ease is Great For:
- Stress and Tension
- Stress-related Exhaustion and Fatigue
- Inability to Cope under Pressure
- Adrenal Gland Insufficiency
- Anyone who Frequently Pushes Themselves to the Limit, Physically or Mentally.
How to Use Herbs of Gold Stress Ease
Take 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root|
|- Stand. to Salidroside|
|- Stand. to Rosavin|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.