Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000
- Clinically Trialled
- Contains BacoMind™
- Brain and Nervine Tonic
- New Information Retention
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 utilises BacoMind™ an extract of Bacopa monnieri that has been clinically trialledd to support both memory and cognitive function during ageing. The clincal trial showed BacoMind™ to support learning and memory, including information retention recall in children and adolescents making Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi for study and academic performance. Further aiding learning, memory and mental ability is the adaptogenic and nerve tonic activity of Super Brahmi 6000.
One clinical trial indicated that Brahmi could chronically improve the retention of new information1. Research has indicated that the benficial impact this herb has on brain function to be due to a number of different factors. Some of these are:
- Increasing glutathione peroxidase activity
- Increasing free-radical scavenging
- Boosting nitric-oxide related vasodilation2
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 contains the active ingredient bacoside A which increases the release of nitric oxide which causes vasodilation and aids blood flow to the brain having a positive effect on memory and learning.
- Roodenrys S et al. Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002 Vol 27;2 p.279-81
- Chaudhari KS et al. Neurocognitive Effect of nootropic drug Brahmi (bacopa monnieri) in Alzheimer’s disease. Annals of Neurosciences. 2017 Vol 24;2 p.111-122
How to Use Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000
Adults & children over 12 - take 2 tablets daily, with food or as directed.
Children 6 - 12 years - take 1 tablet of Super Brahmi daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|BacoMind herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant|
|- Stand. to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.