Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains four Ginseng extracts and Astagalus to promote energy production, congitive function and support a healthy stress response. Ginseng 4 Energy Gold many be taken daily to promote optimal health or during times of high demand to support adaptation, such as increased work demands or during periods of intense exercise.
- Support Stamina and Endurance.
- Fight Fatigue, Boost Energy.
- Boost the Immune System.
- Improve Adaptation to Stress.
- Enhance Glucose Metabolism.
The Ginsengs are some of the most sought-after herbal medicines, prized for their ability to support adaptation to a variety of stressors and enhance general wellness and energy levels. Adaptogenic herbs are becoming increasingly relied upon in modern times, given the increasing prevalence of high-pressure in the workplace and also the un-natural environments that we place ourselves in.
Adaptogenic is a term used in herbal medicine to refer to a plant that assists in a positive physiological change to a form of stress. There are many different species of ginseng, four of which are included in Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold, which are Korean Ginseng, Siberian, American and Indian Ginsengs. Korean Ginseng, also known as Panax Ginseng, is perhaps the most well renowned for its therapeutic strength.
Countless clinical trials have been undertaken on this potent Ginseng, with results indicating that it is useful—at the very least—for improving glucose metabolism and modulating the immune system1. Furthermore, it may also improve antioxidant status, stimulate nitric oxide production and improve circulation, and improve blood lipid profiles, suggesting benefits for the prevention of cardiovascular disease2. This is just one of the ginsengs found in Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold.
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains Withania somnifera—also known as Ashwagandha and Indian Ginseng—which is another miraculous Ginseng, supporting optimal health and assisting in the prevention of chronic disease. Withania has an immunomodulatory role, which means that it helps to "balance" the immune system, supporting a competent host response to infections and allergens3.
Clinical trials have demonstrated that Withania may assist with the following:
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- Support Memory
- Promote Physical and Mental Health
- Boost Mood and Relieve Stress
- Enhance Endurance
- Reduce Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
Furthermore, Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains two other forms of Ginseng, and Astragalus, well known for their ability to support the immune system, have antioxidant effects, support the liver, and function as a general tonic4.
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains some of the most powerful tonic, adaptive and generally supportive herbal medicines researched to date. This is a superb formulation of standardised herbs is designed to support not only general health, but also to reduce the prevalence of health complications in the future.
1. Shergis J.L., et al. Panax Ginseng in randomised controlled trials: a systematic review. Phytotherapy Research, 2013 Vol 27;7 p.949-965
2. Kim J.H. Cardiovascular disease and Panax Ginseng: a review on molecular mechanisms and medical applications. Journal of Ginseng Research, 2012 Vol 36;1 p.16-23.
3. Tiwari R et al. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): role in safeguarding health, immunomodulatory effects, combating infections and therapeutic applications: a review. Journal of Biological Sciences, 2014 Vol 14;2 p.77-94,
4. Fu J et al. Review of the botanical characteristics, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of Astragalus membranaceus (Huangqi). Phytotherapy Research, 2014 Vol 28;9 p.1275-1283
How to Use Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root|
|- Stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root|
|Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) root|
|- Stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rg1|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Winter Cherry/Ashwaghanda) root|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root|
|TOTAL GINSENOSIDES CALCULATED AS Rg1|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or artificial flavourings.