Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains a standardised extract of Ginkgo biloba to support healthy brain health, circulation, capillary and cardiovascular health. Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains a range of natural antioxidant phytochemicals, with many of the benefits associated with this herbal medicine believed to be due to its flavonglycoside content.
- Support Blood Flow to Hands and Feet.
- Assists Memory and Concentration.
- Enhance Cognitive Function.
- Relief of Vertigo and Tinnutus.
- Natural Antioxidants.
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains a standardised extract of Ginkgo biloba, a well known herb for the management of a number of circulatory and cognitive issues. Keeping to their high standards of production, Herbs of Gold use only standardised herbal extracts, making this a quality therapeutic product.
The process of standardisation is a method for identifting one or more active constituents found in a plant-based herbal medicine. This is important, as every plant is composed of thousands of natural chemicals, and not every plant is grown under the correct conditions to ensure potency of the finished product. Rest assured that Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 is sourced from premium quality plants, as proven by standardisation procedures.
Ginkgo biloba is well known as one of the few herbal medicines to specifically support cerebral circulation and blood flow to the brain. Research indicates that this herbal medicine is helpful for assisting in the management of mild cognitive impairment and dementia 1. Other studies have shown that it can support concentration, alertness and memory 2.
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 may be used to assist in the management of headache, dizziness, tinnitus (ringing in ears), general moodiness and cardiovascular disease 3. This a great product that can be used to support general health, as well as assist in the prevention and management of a number of health conditions.
- Zhang H-F et al. An overview of systematic reviews of Ginkgo biloba Extracts for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. 2016
- Søholm B. Clinical improvement of memory and other cognitive functions by Ginkgo biloba: review of relevant literature. Advances in Therapy. 1998 Vol 15;1 p.54-65
- DeFeudis FV and Drieu K. Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) and CNS functions: basic studies and clinical expectations. Current Drug Target. 2000 Vol 1;1 p.25-58
How to Use Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000
Adults and children over 12 years take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Vege Capsule
|Ginkgo biloba leaf extract|
|- Derived from dry leaf minimum|
|- Stand. to Ginkgo flavonglycosides|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.