Herbs of Gold Men's Multi is a one-a-day broad spectrum multivitamin and mineral formula containing whole food and herbal extracts to support testosterone levels, prostate health, stress, energy and well-being. This multivitamin contains a range of antioxidant nutrients, such as lipoic acid and Vitamin E, to quench free-radicals and support cellular health and a healthy immune system.
- High-Strength Formulation.
- Vitamins and Minerals.
- Phytonutrients and Herbal Extracts.
- with 5-MTHF and Methyl-B12.
- Adaptogenic and Testosterone Support.
Desipte the fact that we have recommended dietary intakes (RDIs) for most essential nutrients, and thousands of studies published on the essential functions of vitamins and minerals, the fact is that most Australian's do not even meet the RDIs for most nutrients. Given the overconsumption of food in western countries and the prevealence of obesity, many tend to assume that our micronutrient intakes are well covered. After all, there aren't many starving Australians, right?
However, research indicates that the majority of Australian's are deficient in multiple vitamins and minerals. For example, selenium, magnesium, vitamin D and iodine are just a few of the nutrients identified as low—below the RDI—in some of the Australian population1,2,3,4. Each tablet of Herbs of Gold Men's Multi contains 75mcg of selenium, 25mg magnesium, 300IU D3 and 38mcg of iodine.
In addition to covering some of your basic vitamin and mineral needs, Herbs of Gold Men's Multi also contains a standardised extract of of Tribulus terrestris at 2,000mg per tablet. This herb is typically used to support exercise performance, muscle mass and testosterone levels in the aging male5,6. Additionally, Siberian Ginseng and Withania are added to assist with adaptation to stress, whether it be physical, mental or emotional, while Withania has been shown to improve the DHEA to cortisol ratio in stressful situations7.
This is an important metabolic shift, given that DHEA is the precursor to testosterone, which aids in muscle mass maintenance. A lower cortisol level is also beneficial as it is a catabolic hormone, that, if elevated for a long period of time, may contribute to an increased fat mass to muscle mass ratio.
Herbs of Gold Men's Multi is an exceptional blend of nutrients and herbal medicines to support men throughout with general health, especially when the diet is lacking in vital micronutrients.
- Lyons G.H., et al. Selenium in Australia: selenium status and biofortification of wheat for better health. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 2005 Vol 19;1 p.75-82
- Baghurst KI et al. ZInc and magnesium status of Australian adults. Nutrition Research. 1991 Vol 11 p.23-32
- Gill TK et al. Vitamin D levels in an Australian population. BMC Public Health. 2014 Vol 14
- Li M. et al. Are Australian children iodine deficient? Results of the Australian national iodine nutrition study. Medical Journal of Australia. 2006 Vol 184 p.165-169
- Ma Y et al. Tribulus terrestris extracts alleviate muscle damage and promote anaerobic performance of trained male boxers and its mechanisms: roles of androgen, IGF-1, and IGF binding protein-3. Journal of Sport and Health Science. 2017 Vol 6 p.474-481
- Urban R.J. et al. Testosterone administration to elderly men increases skeletal muscle strength and protein synthesis. The American Journal of Physiology. 1995 Vol 269 E820-E826
- Auddy B et al. A standardized Withania somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association. 2008 Vol 11;1
Herbs of Gold Men's Multi Directions
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
Herbs of Gold Mens Multi Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Thiamine nitrate (vit. B1)|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)|
|- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5)|
|- equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6)|
|- equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)|
|Mecobalamin (vit. B12)|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)|
|- equiv. vitamin D3|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate|
|- equiv. vitamin E|
|alpha Lipoic acid|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)|
|Calcium (as pantothenate)|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM|
|Chromium (as picolinate)|
|Copper (as gluconate)|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)|
|Magnesium (as citrate)|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)|
|Potassium (as monobasic potassium phosphate)|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)|
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit (1g) and root (1g)|
|stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin|
|stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root|
|Turnera diffusa (Damiana) leaf|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root (KSM-66)|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|