Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease
- Management and Relief of Anxiety
- Reduce Mild Anxiety and Stress
- Boost Adrenal Function
- Adaptation for Physical and Mental Stress
Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease contains two potent herbal medicines that are helpful for the treatment of a number of different conditions, as well as both being specific for nervous tension, stress and anxiety. There is nothing quite worse—well ... there is, but that's beside the point—than a bout of knee-knocking, belly-gnawing anxiety, just at a time when you least need it, such as during exams, or perhaps before a job interview, or even on your way to a date with that special someone who puts a twinkle in your eye.
Sometimes, anxiety can strike with no perceivable logical reason at all—which can be even more frustrating. However, though counselling and understanding the root cause is always fantastic, sometimes it's nice to take the pressure off during the process. This is where Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease comes in ... right ... on ... anxiety.
Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease contains Withania somnifera—known also as Ashwagandha, Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry—and Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender). Research has been increasingly undertaken on lavender of late, due to the fact that science has supported the use of the essential oil, via mere inhalation, to reduce anxiety in dental waiting rooms1.
Given this safe and practical effect, the entire flower was soon examined with more rigor, with several clinical trials demonstrating the effectives of this fragrant flower for the treatment of anxiety2.
Furthermore, Withania has also been clinically trialled, and compared to placebo, indicating its usefullness for the treatment of anxiety and to improve overall quality of life in individuals prone to stress3. Furthermore, Withania is well-known to reduce cortisol elevations in stressful conditions.
Although cortisol is an important stress hormone produced for a reason, chronic elevations due to psychological stress can lead to muscle tissue catabolism, and an increased risk for several health conditions, such as high blood pressure and diabetes mellitus4. Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease contains an award-winning clinically-trialled extract of Withania, called KSM-66®, that contains high levels of active constituents, called withanolides.
Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease is a fantastic product, designed to assist with stress and anxiety, and to improve the general feeling of wellness.
- Lehrner J et al. Ambient odors of orange and lavender reduce anxiety and improve mood in a dental office. Physiology and Behaviour, 2005 Vol 86;1-2 p.92-95
- Farshbaf-Khalili A et al. Comparison of the effect of lavender and bitter orang on anxiety in postmeopausal women: a triple-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial. Complemetary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 2018 Vol 31 p.132-138
- Chandrasekhar K et al. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stess and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 2012, Vol 34;3 p.255-262
- Schoorlemmer R.M.et al. Relationship between cortisol level, mortality and chronic diseases in older persons. Clinical Endocrinology, 2009 Vol 71;6 p.779-786
How to Use Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease
Take 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Herbs of Gold Anxiety Ease Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry/Ashwaghanda/Indian Ginseng) root (KSM-66)|
|- standardised to contain withanolides|
|Lavandula angustiifolia (Lavender) flower|
Does not contain added: egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.