Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU
- Antioxidant & Free Radical Scavenger
- Encourages Skin & Muscle Repair
- Supports Healthy Heart Function
- Maintenance of Normal Cardiovascular Health
- Assists Circulation & Cell Health
Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU contains natural d-alpha-tocopherol. Though Vitamin E is a well-known vitamin that supports a number of integral body functions, it may also assist in reducing the risk of several common conditions. Interestingly, the bulk of scientific evidence supports many of the less commonly known uses for this interesting fat-soluble nutrient.
It is, in fact, one of the most potent supporters of general immunity1. Vitamin E has been shown to increase resistance to pathogens, particularly in the elderly. This is an interesting finding, as this nutrient is not commonly prescribed for this purpose. This makes Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU more than your average antioxidant boosting product.
Another interesting use for this fat-soluble nutrient is in supporting the healthy functioning of skeletal muscle tissue, or muscle mass. This may be particularly notable for athletes and the elderly. Research has demonstrated that Vitamin E plays a number of important roles in supporting muscle health, such as cell membrane repair and muscle regeneration, mitochondrial efficiency and muscle contractile properties2.
It may therefore be taken to assist with aging muscle mass, as well as athletes that have a higher requirement for muscle regeneration than most, and perhaps even those suffering with skeletal muscle disorders, like fibromyalgia. This makes Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU useful as a great deal more than a general antioxidant.
Furthermore, Vitamin E may also assist in the prevention of Alzeimer's Disease, and also treat or prevent dry skin, with a particular indication for cracked heels3. Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU is an excellent nutritional supportive aid.
- Han SN and Meydani SN. Impact of vitamin E on immune function and its clinical implications. Expert Review of Clinical Immunology. 2006 Vol 2;4 p.561-567
- Chung E et al. Potential roles of vitamin E in age-related changes in skeletal muscle health. Nutrition Research. 2017 Vol 49 p.23-36
- Zandi PP et al. Reduced risk of Alzheimer disease in users of antioxidant vitamin supplements: the Cache County Study. Archives of Neurology. 2004 Vol 61;1 p.82-88
Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU Directions:
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Natural Vitamin E 500IU Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|- Equiv. Natural Vitamin E|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|