Fusion Stress and Anxiety
- Support for Stress Disorders
- Boost Stress Resistance
- Promote CALM
- Reduce Cortisol
Fusion STRESS & ANXIETY provides a synergistic combination of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs including Magnolia, Sacred Basil and Withania to assist in the management of stress disorders, reduce anxiety, improve stress resistance, promote tranquility, conserve energy and enhance mental function. This is a standardised, clinically tested extract, that only utilises quality herbal medicines.
In traditional Chinese medicine, symptoms of stress and worry are commonly associated with a disturbance in the flow of Shen (mind and spirit), which is strongly affected by physical stress, mental pressures and strong emotions.
Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety provides powerful anti-stress and anti-anxiety actions, stabilising Shen and calming the mind and spirit. Withania is one of the few herbs that has been clinically trialled and demonstrated a marked reduction in coritsol levels in stressed individuals1. It also reduced markers of inflammation, pulse rate and blood pressure. Withania is also a remarkable regulator of thyroid function2.
Fusion Stress and Anxiety Assists With:
- Mild anxiety and irritability
- Moodiness and despondency
- Mental stress and tension
- Nervousness and restlessness
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Nervous dyspepsia
1. Auddy B et al. A standardized Withania somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association. 2008 Vol 11;1
2. Sharma A.K. et al. Efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha root extract in subclinical hypothyroid patients: a double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2018 Vol 24;3 p.243-248
Can Fusion Stress and Anxiety Cause Weight Loss?
Some people find that when they are stressed, their appetite increases, while others find the tend to eat less. Anxiety, however, usually leads to less food intake. When food intake is reduced, of course, we typically lose weight. However, when we are stressed or anxious, our cortisol levels are increased, which is a catabolic hormone. This creates a recipe for rapid muscle mass loss, which we need to maintain for optimal health. So, though we may lose weight, it may not necessarily be healthy weight loss. And though we may look slimmer, it will not necessarily be a helpful body composition change.
Relationship Between Stress and Anxiety
Anxiety is a form of nervousness, worry or strong concern, usually over the outcome of a future event or situation. Sometimes anxiety can relate to trying to control something that is yet to happen. Anxiety is one of the many forms of stress. Stress itself is a broad term that can encompass pressure, tension, anger or any form of emotional upset.
How to Use Fusion Stress and Anxiety
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Child 6-12 years - Take 1/2-1 tablet once daily.
Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (Sacred Basil)|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha)|