Lifestream Natural Calcium
- Certified Organic
- Pure sea-vegetable naturally rich in Calcium
- Cofactor nutrients for absorption
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum and demonstrates advanced bioavailability. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important cofactor minerals including, boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur to assist with its absorption and utilisation.
Calcium is used by almost every cell in the body including the heart and nerves and is necessary for muscle contraction and for the development and maintenance of bone structure. If we do not consume enough calcium from our dietary sources our body takes calcium from our bones to be used for other essential functions. This can result in brittle or porous bones, low bone density and weakness especially in later life.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is well absorbed due to 3 unique aspects:
- Lifestream Natural Calcium has a unique porous honeycomb-like structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system and gives it high absorption properties.
- A Lifestream Natural Calcium molecule has a very large surface area. This allows faster solubilisation and rapid ionisation of the calcium.
- Lifestream Natural Calcium also contains other important minerals necessary for the absorption of calcium including magnesium, boron, selenium, zinc, copper and iodine.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is a complete and natural calcium food that is highly absorbed and well utilised by the body. It contains the important mineral cofactors naturally. Lifestream Natural Calcium is the only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic. It is also 100% Dairy-Free, G.E. Free, Animal Free and Gluten Free and contains no preservatives or synthetic additives.
How to Use Lifestream Natural Calcium
Take with or after food.
Adults - Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers - Take 2-4 capsules daily.
Lifestream Natural Calcium Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1.8g)