Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1
- Asist with digestion
- Supports the conversion of food to energy
- May help Improve Energy Levels
- Help relieve mouth ulcers
- Treat Vitamin B1 Deficiency
Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg has a wide variety of uses, though is particularly useful for supporting glucose and energy metabolism. In fact, there is strong evidence to suggest that an excessive intake of sugar increases the need for this vitamin 1.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is generally required for normal digestion and assists in the conversion of food into energy.
It is also required for the health of the nerves, especially the myelin sheaths that cover the nerves. Thiamine deficiency has been linked to Alzeimer's Disease (AD), given that the brains of AD sufferers are deficient 2.
Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg may also prove useful for supporting general immunity and boosting the immune system.
1. Lonsdale D. A review of the biochemistry, metabolism and clinical benefits of thiamin(e) and its derivateives. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2006 Vol 3;1 p.49-59
2. Gibson GE et al. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) and dementia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2016 Vol 1367;1 p.21-30
How to Use Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg
Adults take 1 tablet, twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.