Same Day Dispatch for orders before 12pm
5% DISCOUNT on all orders over $300
FREE FREIGHT on orders over $99
EVLution Nutrition Creatine 1000
side label

EVLution Nutrition Creatine 1000

0 (0 reviews)  
60 Serves
Notify Me Below
Out of stock
11% OFF!
RRP $44.95
In Stock $39.95 AUD. INC GST
4 payments of AUD$9.99 info
Same Day Dispatch
for orders
before 12pm
on all orders over $300
Pay Later
on orders over $99

EVL Creatine 1000 Capsules contains Creatine Monohydrate to promote lean muscle gain, strength and recovery. Creatine 1000 contains 1,000mg creatine per serve in the scientifically researched monohydrate form. Creatine offers a range of sports, exercise and health benefits, such as reducing recovery time between sets, enhancing power and even supporting a healthy mood and cognition.


Product Features

  • Promote Muscle Recovery.
  • Enhance Strength & Power.
  • Boost Lean Muscle Growth.
  • Support a Healthy Mood.
  • Promote Cognitive Health.



creatine capsules banner


Creatine is one of the few undeniably effective sports and exercise supplements, with decades of quality scientific research illustrating just how safe and effective this product really is. Around 95% of creatine is stored in the muscle (skeletal), with the other 5% located in the brain and in men the testes. Most muscle creatine is stored as phosphocreatine, while some remains as free creatine. Absorption of oral creatine supplements is close to 100%, which means EVL Creatine 1000 Capsules will be an effective ergogenic aid.


creatine capsules

The most common question that arrises is how much creatine do I need? Sure, just about everyone knows that monohydrate is the best form of creatine as well as the most most budget friendly, making it a win-win. However, the daily supplemental amount as well as when to supplement is often poorly understood.


If you are vegan or vegetarian, you can supplement with more creatine because your dietary intake is lower. Also, if you are a larger athlete with more muscle mass, you will need to supplement more. On top of this, if you are engaged in bodybuilding or strength training, your intake can be higher compared to other forms of training or sports.


Typically, the range most people can stick to is 3-10 grams daily taken immediately after sports or exercise once daily. On rest days, it is important to still supplement creatine in order to keep your muscle stores replete, supplemented at around the typical time after exercise.


Apart from the obvious benefits of creatine, research is also demonstrating that creatine may enhance intelligence and working memory, as well as support a healthy mood. Creatine is a supplement that may be taken for a variety of difference reasons, by either gender, and from young adults to eldely. Some are starting to view it as a health supplement, while other still strictly see it as a product for bodybuilders. EVL Creatine 1000 Capsules is the perfect addition to your daily supplements.


How to Use EVL Creatine 1000

Take 2 to 6 capsules after sports or exercise, depending on your creatine requirements.

Review This Product

Customer feedback

Average customer rating:
0 (0 reviews)  

Add A Review See All Reviews


EVLution Nutrition Creatine 1000 Nutritional Information

Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Creatine Monohydrate
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Silica.