Caruso's Vitamin D3 1000IU is a one-a-day capsule specifically designed for those who require additional Vitamin D support due to environmental or lifestyle factors, or because they want to support their bone, cardiovascular, muscular and immune health.
- Calcium absorption for healthy bone and teeth.
- Heart & Cardiovascular system support.
- Immune system support.
- Muscle function.
- General health & wellbeing.
Who May Benefit from Carusos Vitamin D3 1000IU
• Those with a family history of osteoporosis
• Those needing to increase their Vitamin D levels for health reasons • Those who spend the majority of their time indoors
• Those wishing to support Muscle, Bone and Teeth health
• Those who wish to prevent the development of Bone fractures
• Vitamin D is required for the proper mineralisation of Bone and Teeth, deposition of calcium into the Bones and support of healthy Bone mass.
• Low levels can result in demineralisation of Bone or inadequate deposition of calcium into Bone tissue, as well as other health problems.
• Assists with the maintenance of healthy serum calcium and phosphorus concentrations, which are essential for Bone health and General wellbeing.
• Supports healthy Immune system function by supporting the cells involved in the Immune response, and enhancing the Immune system’s response to bacteria and viruses.
• Supports Muscle strength and function.
• Enhances the absorption of minerals from the diet through the small intestine.
How to Use Caruso's Vitamin D3 1000IU
Adults: Take 1 capsule a day with main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Carusos Vitamin D3 1000IU Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|- Equiv. to Vitamin D3|
Free From: Lactose, wheat, yeast, salt, gluten or preservatives.