Rule 1 R1 Collagen
- Bovine Collagen Peptides.
- 100% Hydrolysed.
- Rich in Hydroxylated Glycine and Lysine.
- Naturally Rich in Amino Acids.
Rule 1 R1 Collagen is derived from grass-fed and pasture-raised cows, ensuring only the finest collagen ends up in each tub. This is a single ingredient product, with no fillers, binders, flavours, sweeteners or gums, ensuring that each scoop of hydrolysed collagen delivers on its promise of purity.
Rule 1 R1 Collagen has been put through the important process of hyrolysis, wherein the large complex protein molecule is broken down into smaller components, called peptides. This ensures that minimal digestion is required in order to experience the full benefits. This product is carefully blended and packed in a certified facility in the U.S.A.
Hydrolysed collagen is typically used to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Porfirio E and Fanaro GB. Collagen supplementation as a complementary therapy for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis: a systematic review. Revista Brasileira de Geriatria e Gerontologia. 2016 Vol 19;1
- Proksch E et al. Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014 Vol 27;1 p.47-55
How to Use Rule 1 R1 Collagen
Mix one scoop with 250-300ml of your favourite hot or cold beverage.
Rule 1 R1 Collagen Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 10g (1 Scoop)
INGREDIENTS: Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, soy (lecithin), wheat and egg. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.