Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder an easily absorbed, gentle-on-the-stomach magnesium powder to relieve muscle cramps and enhance muscle recovery after exercise.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Features & Benefits:
- High potency muscle recovery formula that supports normal muscle contraction, and may help prevent and relieve muscle cramps – including leg cramps and night cramps.
- Also helps relieve muscle spasms, tension, pain, weakness and twitches, and may provide symptomatic relief for restless legs and fibromyalgia.
- Suitable for use before, during and after physical activity to help maintain electrolyte balance and relieve exercise-induced muscle cramps, soreness and weakness.
- Also supports exercise performance, endurance and recovery.
- Helps relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety, support healthy mood, and enhance sleep.
- May reduce the frequency of headaches and migraines (including those associated with the menstrual cycle), and help relieve premenstrual and menstrual symptoms including period pain and mood swings.
- Supports cardiovascular and metabolic function and the normal regulation of cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar in healthy individuals.
- Delicious tasting formula, with natural, non-allergenic watermelon flavour and nutritious coconut water to support natural hydration.
- Suitable to add straight to your water bottle or stir into juice or smoothies.
Many Australians don’t consume adequate amounts of magnesium in their daily diets. Additional depletion may occur due to frequent profuse perspiration (as may occur in athletes and other people who exercise regularly), extended periods of intense stress, poor sleep, digestive problems (especially those characterised by diarrhoea and/or malabsorption, such as coeliac disease) or excessive consumption of caffeine, alcohol or soft drinks.
A wide range of symptoms may occur as a result, reflecting magnesium’s involvement in a vast number of physiological processes, including normal muscle, nerve and blood vessel function. Examples include fatigue, difficulty sleeping, mood changes, and muscular cramps, spasms and weakness. In athletes and active people (who may need magnesium in greater quantities than others), magnesium deficiency may also impair exercise performance, stamina and endurance.
Many forms of magnesium break down in the stomach (where they can cause digestive upset) and are difficult to absorb because they readily bind to other substances in the digestive tract, including fibre, tannins and minerals such as calcium.
In contrast, this Fusion Magnesium contains magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™MG), an organic form of magnesium that isn’t broken down by the stomach acid and doesn’t bind with other substances in the digestive tract, so is delivered intact to the bowel where its carrier protein (glycine) facilitates its absorption by the intestinal cells.
Also present in this formula are energy cofactors including B-complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals to support energy production and recovery after exercise. Each serve of Fusion Magnesium contains coconut water for additional hydration support, and tastes great thanks to its non-allergenic natural watermelon flavour. It’s naturally sweetened with thaumatin, which is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe.
How to Use Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder
Take 5 grams once daily in 250mL water or juice. May be added to smoothies, sports drinks or straight into your water bottle.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains small amounts of glucose (<0.5 calorie per 5g) from freeze dried coconut water. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Powder Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 5g
|Each 5g of Magnesium Advanced Powder contains:|
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate) (OptiChel MG))|
|- equiv. to Magnesium|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)|
|Calcium pantothnate (Vitamin B5)|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)|
|- equiv. to pyridoxine|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)|
|Levocarnitine hydrochloride (L-Carnitine)|
|- equiv. to Carnitine|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)|
|- equiv. to Chromium|
|- equiv. to Selenium|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate OptiChel ZN)|
|- equiv. to Zinc|
|Cocos nucifera (fruit juice powder (coconut water)|
Non-allergenic natural watermelon flavour. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Lemon Lime flavour contains natural lemon-lime flavour, with a larger serving size of 5.5g and a larger pack size.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.