Musashi Carnitine Capsules
- Support Fat Loss and Weight Management
- Enhances Mitochondrial Health
- May improve power output in athletes
- Enhance Endurance
- May improve muscle strength
- Boost Energy
- Support for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Musashi Carnitine Capsules delivers a pure encapsulated carnitine form, which can be used for the management of a number of conditions and to support sports and exercise performance and recovery. Carnitine is actually a dipeptide, composed of the two amino acids methionine and lysine.
Carnitine can be absorbed intact through the intestinal wall, into the blood stream, where it is circulated to the tissues of the body, such as the muscles. Carnitine is actually synthesized in the body, as it plays the important role of transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation. This means—to stop talking science for a minute—carnitine supports the conversion of fat into energy, which most would consider a good trade.
Research indicates thus far that a fat-loss diet with carnitine supplementation leads to an average of 1.33kg more fat loss than placebo 1. This means that Musashi Carnitine Capsules help to enhance the effects of the hard work you do with dietary changes and exercise.
There are also many more benefits that have been identified for Musashi Carnitine Capsules. Given this dipeptides role in providing substrates for Beta-oxidation, it is no surprise that carnitine supplementation has been demonstrated to be effective for chronic fatigue syndrome 2.
It has been suggested that this nutrient assists in the regulation of mitochondrial homeostasis. In addition to our body's natural production of Carnitine, we also consume it through our diet. The richest sources are fish and meat. Research indicates that vegans and vegetarians may benefit more from supplementation, as their blood levels tend to be lower 3.
Musashi Carnitine Capsules are a great all-round product that can be used to support a number of exercise-related performance and recovery parameters, assist with natural energy synthesis and regulate body composition.
- Pooyandjoo M et al. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews. 2016 Vol 17;10 p.970-976
- Plioplys A.V. and Plioplys S. Amantadine and L-carnitine treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. Neuropsychobiology. 1997 Vol 35;1 p.16-23
- Krajcovicova-Kudlackova M et al. Correlation of carnitine levels to methionine and lysine intake. Physiological Research. 2000 Vol 49;3 p.399-402
How to Use Musashi Carnitine
Adults - to assist in the production of energy from fatty acids, take 2 capsules first thing in the morning and 2 capsules before aerobic exercise.
Musashi Carnitine Capsules Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|- Equiv. Levocarnitine|
|CONTAINS: Encapsulating Aids, Animal Products, Sulfites.|