Caruso's Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant supplement containing 150mg of naturally fermented Co-enzyme Q10. It has been developed to specifically protect and support the health of the cardiovascular system, and to maintain healthy muscle energy metabolism, supporting exercise performance and endurance.
- Heart and Cardiovascular Health.
- Healthy Blood Pressure.
- Cholesterol Health.
- Energy and Endurance.
- Migraine Headache Management.
Who Would Benefit from Caruso's Co-Enzyme Q10?
• Those with a family history of cardiovascular disease
• Those with high blood pressure
• Those taking Statin (Cholesterol) medication
• The elderly
• Anyone wanting an antioxidant to protect their cardiovascular system from the effects of ageing
• Anyone who feels fatigued or tired
• Those who lack endurance
• Anyone who suffers from Migraines
• Athletes wanting to improve their performance
• Athletes wanting to improve their recovery time following strenuous exercise
Actions of the Co-enzyme Q10
• Plays a central role in the Energy production of the body via the production of ATP.
• Is found in most cells of the body and is in its highest concentration in the Heart and cardiovascular system.
• The cells of the heart are the most metabolically active and have the highest requirement for Co- enzyme Q10.
• Acts as a free radical scavenger reducing the damaging effects of free radicals.
• A potent antioxidant specific for the mitochondria (Energy producing centre of cells) and cell membranes.
• Maintains healthy cardiac function by providing optimal nutritional requirements at the cellular level.
• Provides support for healthy arteries.
• Maintains and normalises healthy Blood Pressure Levels
• People taking Statin medication (Cholesterol) may have a depleted level of Co-enzyme Q10. Supplementation would be beneficial.
• Helps to reduce the symptoms of fatigue and muscle weakness.
• May improve physical performance in sedentary individuals.
• Enhances aerobic capacity and muscle performance.
• May be necessary in the elderly as Co-enzyme Q10 levels decline with age.
• May assist in reducing the risk and frequency of Migraine headaches.
• May support healthy immune function.
Carusos Co-Enzyme Q10 is naturally fermented by a patented process unique to a few companies around the world. Most CoQ10 products are by products of various manufacturing processes such as tobacco manufacture. However this Co-Enzyme Q10 product is manufactured in a specific CoQ10 manufacturing facility and is not a by-product of an industrial process. Carusos Co-Enzyme Q10 is manufactured in Australia. Most CoQ10 capsules are manufactured overseas (predominately in Southeast Asia and China).
How to Use Caruso's Co-Enzyme Q10 150mg
Adults: take 1 capsule a day with main meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Carusos Co-Enzyme Q10 150mg Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10)|
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Free from sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, yeast and preservative.