Calum Von Moger's
Koala Freak Pre-Workout
- Boost Nitric Oxide
- Betaine Anhydrous Loaded
- Zero Crash Formula
- Enhance Focus and Mood
Koala Freak is jam-packed with all of the explosive ingredients you could ever hope for in a pre-workout. These days, the shelves of health food stores, gyms and even supermarkets are loaded with every sports nutrition supplement imaginable. However, it’s still hard to find a product that uses clinical dosages, I.e., dosages that have been demonstrated to work in clinical trials.
This is what makes Calum Von Moger’s supplements different. They use real dosages. ANd you get real results.
Koala Freak Pre-Workout contains 6,000mg of citrulline malate (2:1) per single scoop. If you haven’t heard of this amino acid, then you're about to get your mind blown. Research has demonstrated that supplementation with this citrulline malate leads to an increased bench press volume of 53%, with 40% less delayed onset muscle soreness1. Not bad. Lift more. Less pain. Few would argue with that.
Furthermore, another group of researchers demonstrated that citrulline malate supplmenetation led to more leg press volume compared to placebo, at 67 reps for the treatment group versus 55 reps for the placebo group2. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that these are real results. Citrulline is a unique amino acid that has been shown to increase blood arginine levels faster than arginine itself 3.
Arginine supports nitric oxide production, which ensures that more blood reaches our muscle tissue. And with blood, comes glucose, oxygen and amino acids - all of the ingredients we need for performance, and recovery, AND PUMPS! But Staunch Koala Freak doesn’t stop there.
Each scoop of this more-magical-than-unicorns-powder contains agmatine sulphate, which helps to activate the nitric oxide synthase enzymes, responsible for the synthesis of nitric oxide.
Koala Freak contains 1,000mg of Betaine Anhydrous per serve, which has been shown to increase arm size, bench press volume, power, and body composition compared to placebo over a size week period 4. Another group demonstrated an increase in squat performance in terms of quality of reputations 5.
Other ingredients in Koala Freak Pre-Workout include Beta-Alanine, at 3,000mg. An energising amount of caffeine has been added, at 360mg, along with 360mg L-Theanine. L-theanine helps to reduce the side effects of the caffeine by keeping you cool, calm and collected.
Staunch Koala Freak is an exceptional pre-workout, designed to deliver results backed by scientific evidence.
- Perez-Guisado J and Jakeman P. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2012 Vol 24;5 p.1215-1222
- Glenn J.M. et al. Acute citrulline malate supplementation improves upper- and lower-body submaximal weightlifting exercise performance in resistance-trained females. European Journal of Nutrition. 2017 Vol 56;2 p.775-784
- Agarwal U et al. Supplemental citrulline is more efficient than arginine in increasing systemic arginine availability in mice. The Journal of Nutrition. 2017 Vol 147;4 p.596-602
- Cholewa JM et al. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2013 Vol 10;39
- Hoffman JR et al. Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2009 Vol 6;7
How to Use Koala Freak
Add one scoop (15.5g) to 350ml cold water and consume 1/2 hour prior to exercise. To assess caffeine tolerance, begin with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop taken before lunch time.
Staunch Koala Freak 2.0 Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 15.5g (1 Scoop)
|- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)|
|- Niacin (as Niacinamide)|
|- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)|
|- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)|
|- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)|
|- Citrulline Malate (2:1)|
|- Arginine AKG|
|- Agmatine Sulfate|
|- Betapure(TM) Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)|
|- Choline Bitartrate|
|- Caffeine Anhydrous|
|- Methyliberine (as Dynamine 40%)|
|- Huperzine A|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Red #40 Lake|