This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or by our store due to poor demand.
Please see Related Products that may have replaced this product below.
- 3:1 Carb to Protein Ratio
- Boost Muscle Growth & Recovery
- Creatine for Explosive Power and Strength
- BCAA to Prevent Muscle Catabolism
- Glutamine for Glycogen Restoration and Peak Torque
- Carbs to Train Harder and Longer
Massive Carbs & Protein for "Hard Gainers"!
Nothing quite gives you the motivation to lift a heavy dumbell or tackle a full day of labouring under a baking hot sun than a hefty amount of calories and protein behind your belt. Conversely, nothing quite makes you feel like taking a nap instead of exercising than a low energy and protein intake.
This is why products like Balance Massive will always have a place on the shelves of supplement stores. So you might be wondering ... what sets this product apart from every other mass gainer on the market? How about added Glutamine, Creatine, New Zealand whey protein and a larger-than-life 4.5kg tub that you can hook into with zero hesitation!
Balance Massive contains 1.5 grams of creatine monohydrate per serve, which is a perfect amount, given that multiple serves may be taken daily. Creatine is required for restoring the phosphocreatine molecule which is found in muscle tissue.
This important compound is degraded during exercise, allowing for the regeneration of ATP, or energy. Creatine supplementation may speed up recovery times between sets, and support explosive strength and power, particulaly for exercise lasting less than three minutes1.
Creatine taken after exercise saves your body having to create enough, which does take time, or having to rely on dietary intake.
Glutamine, another important nutrient, has been demonstrated to increase glycogen synthesis and reduce muscle soreness after exercise, and increase peak torque during training2,3. Peak torque is a measurement of the amount of power that a muscle can generate. And if we have more power ... you guessed it ... we tend to lift more weight, increasing muscle stress, and stimulating more growth.
Glutamine is actually a non-essential amino acid, which some call a conditionally-esssential amino acid. The latter term indicates that we may no be able to produce enough of this amino acid under certain physiological conditions to meet our needs.
Balance Massive is the perfect companion to a solid training session, or hard day of labouring. It delivers foundational nutrients required for muscle protein synthesis, explosive strength and power, and recovery. Take your training and mass gains to the next level!
- Cooper R et al. Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2012 Vol 9;33
- Legault Z et al. The influence of oral L-Glutamine supplementation on muscle strength recovery and soreness following unilateral knee extension eccentric exercise. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2015 Vol 25;5 p. 417-426
- Varnier M et al. Stimulatory effect of glutamine on glycogen accumulation in human skeletal muscle. The American Journal of Physiology, 1995 Vol 269 E309-E315
How to Use Balance Massive
Shake or blend 3 raised scoops (120g) in 400ml of water or milk. Use Massive up to 3 times per day, between meals or 60-90 minutes before training and/or after exercise.
Balance Massive may be used to:
- Meet high energy demands of training
- Boost protein for muscle-building
- Increase muscle mass
- Enhance recovery
- Prevent muscle catabolism
- Aid muscle power, strength and endurance
Balance Massive is great for:
- Hard gainers
- Individuals undergoing high intensity exercise
- Weight trainers
- Rugby and AFL Players
- Individiuals with energy demanding jobs
Balance Massive Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 120g (3 Raised Scoops)(Chocolate Flavour)
|Medium Chain Triglycerides|