Balance 100% Beta Alanine
- Boosts Carnosine
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- Increase anaerobic stamina
- Explosive Strength Gains
- Delay Muscle Fatigue
Beta Alanine Delays the Onset of Muscle Fatigue!
Balance 100% Beta Alanine deliver pure Beta Alanine with no added fillers, sweeteners or other unnecessary additives in powder form. Beta Alanine is a natural amino acid that has been demonstrated to increase muscle levels of Carnosine by 20-80%1. Carnosine is a physiological pH buffer, helping to neutralise lactates produced during high repetition or aerobic exercise. It also acts as a muscle-specific antioxidant.
Supplementation often leads to a tingling sensation in the skin, which may be around the mouth or somewhere peripherally. This can be avoided by taking smaller doses more frequently, rather than a single large dose prior to training. 4-6 grams of supplemented Beta Alanine for around 2-4 weeks has been shown to improve exercise performance and reduce neuromuscular fatigue predominantely in older subjects2. The benefits of Beta Alanine tend to be more exaggerated in exercises lasting 1 to 4 minutes3.
Balance Beta Alanine is a great addition to any sports nutrition supplement regime. If you are looking to support performance and reduce neuromuscular fatigue,—which can be great on deadlift days!—Balance Beta Alanine is worth giving a crack.
- Culbertson JY et al. Effects of Beta-Alanine on Muscle Carnosine and Exercise Performance: A Review of the Current Literature. Nutrients, 2010 Vol 2 p. 75-98
- Trexler E T., et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2015
- Hobson R.M. et al. Effects of B-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids, 2012 Vol 43 p.25-27
Balance 100% Beta Alanine Directions:
Take 1.2g (1/2 teaspoon) 2 - 4 times daily, including 1 serve before training.
Balance 100% Beta Alanine may be used to:
- Boost Carnosine Levels
- Buffer Lactic Acid
- Delay Neuromuscular Fatigue
- Protect Muscle Tissue
Balance Beta Alanine is great for:
- Weight Trainers
- Crossfit Enthusiasts
- Endurance Athletes
- Sportswomen and Men
Balance 100% Beta Alanine Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1.2g
Ingredients: Pure Beta Alanine (100%)