Balance Beta Alanine is a pure powder containing no fillers, flavours or sweeteners designed to boost muscle carnosine levels. Carnosine is an important muscle peptide that buffers lactic acids and offers antioxidant benefits, making Beta-Alanine useful for higher repitition sets or moderate-length high intensity activity when oxygen deficits set in.
- Boosts Carnosine.
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass.
- Increase anaerobic stamina.
- Explosive Strength Gains.
- Delay Muscle Fatigue.
Balance Beta Alanine deliver pure Beta Alanine with no added fillers, sweeteners or other unnecessary additives in powder form. Beta Alanine is a natural amino acid that has been demonstrated to increase muscle levels of Carnosine by 20-80%1. Carnosine is a physiological pH buffer, helping to neutralise lactates produced during high repetition or aerobic exercise. It also acts as a muscle-specific antioxidant.
Supplementation often leads to a tingling sensation in the skin, which may be around the mouth or somewhere peripherally. This can be avoided by taking smaller doses more frequently, rather than a single large dose prior to training. 4-6 grams of supplemented Beta Alanine for around 2-4 weeks has been shown to improve exercise performance and reduce neuromuscular fatigue predominantely in older subjects2. The benefits of Balance Beta Alanine tend to be more exaggerated in exercises lasting 1 to 4 minutes3.
Balance Beta Alanine is a great addition to any sports nutrition supplement regime. If you are looking to support performance and reduce neuromuscular fatigue—which can be great on deadlift days!.
- Culbertson JY et al. Effects of Beta-Alanine on Muscle Carnosine and Exercise Performance: A Review of the Current Literature. Nutrients, 2010 Vol 2 p. 75-98
- Trexler E T., et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2015
- Hobson R.M. et al. Effects of B-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids, 2012 Vol 43 p.25-27
Balance Beta Alanine Directions
Take 1.2g (1/2 teaspoon) 2 - 4 times daily, including 1 serve before training.
Balance 100% Beta Alanine Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1.2g
Ingredients: Pure Beta Alanine (100%)